Services & Custom Calligraphy
ENVELOPE ADDRESSING | INVITATIONS | SAVE THE DATES | ANNOUNCEMENTS
WEDDING & EVENT SIGNAGE
- Outer Envelope and Inner Envelope | Guest Names & Addresses
- Return Address Rubber Custom Stamp
- Invitation Suite Assembly | Stamping & Shipping
- Place Cards | Guest Names Only
- Escort Cards | Guest Names, Table and Meal Designations
- Welcome Signs | Design & Calligraphy Only
- Standard Verbiage: “Welcome to the wedding of Names + Date”
- Wording and design can be discussed. Please email for custom quote.
- Pricing does not include actual surface, such as mirrors, wood, acrylic, etc. Signage can be rented, or provided by you if you are local, for larger items.
- We can suggest rental services that we have worked with.
- Seating Chart
- Table Numbers
- For specialty place cards and escort cards, we can calligraph most surfaces, such as leaves, metal, acrylic, fruit and more! For items and materials not listed above, please email for a custom quote.
ENGRAVING AND EMBOSSING
- Handwritten Wedding Vows
- Personalized Coasters | Marble with Cork Backing
- Wedding Party Jackets | Jean or Leather Calligraphy Only
- Wedding Party Hangers | Calligraphy Only
- For projects not mentioned above, please email for custom quote.
Please email to discuss details and for a custom quote. Pricing assumes the client provides all paper stock. Base pricing assumes black ink on unlined, white/ivory/ecru paper stock.
- Bed of Letters can etch glass surfaces to provide beautiful, permanent personalization on various items. Surfaces include glass wine and spirit bottles, candle jars, fragrance bottles and more. Hand-engraved calligraphy adds a personal touch to corporate gifts, wedding party gifts, brand activations and real estate congratulatory client gifts.
- A high-speed drill and diamond-tipped burr is used for hand-engraved calligraphy, best for curved glass surfaces. All engravings can be filled with a splash of color to highlight the text.
- Bed of Letters offers embossing calligraphy that is best suited for wood or cardboard paper items. A heating tool is used in the process to melt and attach embossing powder to embossing ink, to create a permanent 3D effect.
- Some projects include wedding party hangers, packaging personalization and more.